And throughout this long long journey I hope to never ever cry .
Nor will I tend to let my emotions bottle up & explode.
Cause nothing must stop me from walking down my mind's road
After months of walking on roads& finally reaching that big old sign
Ya know ? the one that says ''dead end'' & somewhat alerts the mind,
I've reached it and still haven't found this dream person I call me
So an extention to this long long journey is what I'd like to see.
I've decided to climb mountains, hoping that Me is at the top
Finding Me is an accomplishment bigger& greater than any cyclop .
After climbing the mountain I realized Me still remains no where to be found
& how Me leaves no footprints,markings or any types&forms of sound
I've pretty much checked everywhere, but Me's favorite place called the ocean
So I take a dive in this red water&realize it's able to control emotion .
While swimming around, good&bad memories came striking towards I
Their impact on I, was so severe that underwater I began to cry
Swimming to sit on the nice-dry surface was my next decision.
As I'm sitting on the surface I rub my eyes to fix my blurred vision.
I cant find Me and my vision is fixed so I'll just admire the view
After observing I come to just give up & say adieu adieu
So I get up and look into the water hoping to see my reflection
Before I left, I realized that wasnt my face, so its was time for a mind inspection
I thought & I thought & I thought & then my light bulb became brightnen
I saw that I've become someone very different, someone beyond frightnen
It all happened while trying to find Me, when Me was inside I the whole time.
I wish I were able to go back in time, &had refused to search, walk, swim & climb.
But unfortunately I can not, but I can say '' I was going on a long long journey to find me and a monster was all I got to really find and see ''
- Thee Observer
UNFINISHEDDD/ NEEDS WORK / DONT KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS *
No comments:
Post a Comment